Make a donation to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation today!
Who can donate?
Anyone may make a monetary donation to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation. The Jimmy Simpson Foundation is a 501c3 corporation and all donations are tax deductible.
Why make a donation?
Your donation to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation will be used to help provide services to individuals that do not have the financial resources needed for the level of care required for a severely traumatic brain injured individual. Donations can also be used to help with funding of activitives for the North GA Traumatic Brain Injury Support Group. No donation is too small to help.
How can I donate?
Donations are accepted through Paypal, just click the button to the right of this page. Donations may also be sent to the foundation at the following address:
Jimmy Simpson Foundation, Inc.
Post Office Box 69
Rock Spring, GA 30739
Other ways to donate to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation
Planned Giving, Estate Donations
Donating to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation
In addition to the tax benefits of lowering inheritance taxes, planned giving and estate donations to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation will have a huge impact on the quality of life for the brain injured individual. The following is a list of options that you can consider:
1. Bequest: Contact your attorney for advice about establishing or amending your will to include a donation to brain injury care, and name the Jimmy Simpson Foundation as the recipient of the donation. Include any special instructions to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation regarding the use of your donations and if there are programs you prefer to support. Indicate the dollar amount or the total percentage of your estate for your gift to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation as well as naming any specific belongings or real estate to be distributed to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation.
2. Individual Retirement Accounts: Depending on each individual situation, IRAs can be taxed if passed directly to your heirs. By designating the Jimmy Simpson Foundation as your beneficiary on your plan, your inheritance taxes may be greatly reduced. Contact your Retirement Plan Administrator and name the Jimmy Simpson Foundation as the beneficiary of your donations.
3. Life Insurance: By donating your life insurance you will be benefiting brain injury care in your estate planning as probate is avoided, passing donations directly to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation.
4. Stocks and Mutual Funds: By donating stocks and mutual funds to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation, you avoid paying capital gains taxes on the appreciation. In addition, if held for twelve months, the donation’s full market value is completely deductible.
5. Other options: Other options that you may consider include charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, gift annuities, and making bank or securities accounts "Payable on death" to the Jimmy Simpson Foundation. Please consult your tax advisor and legal counsel to decide which one is best suitable for your personal situation.